|Product code: cabserv|
The price and weight of this set should be determined by using the
Component selection Wizard
This service includes:
1. Proper placement of all electronics components for the LED fixture, according to the size of your aquaria.
2. Preparing a FULL set of cables, including cables from the LED drivers to the connection terminals. Please note - connection terminals will have a polarity mark for power.
3. Placing cables in cable braid for a professional appearance.
4. Connecting all connectors for appropriate devices. Setting all necessary jumpers on all LED drivers, and setting the proper operating current.
5. Connecting LED drivers to the controller.
6. Powering ON each LED channel separately to verify all LEDs on the assemblies. This step also includes a photo, as you can see below.
7. Preparing special packaging for packing the full set of cables with its connected components.
Note: installation of all connectors on cables are automated to achieve maximum possible quality.
After receiving the set, attach the components to the heatsink, connect the power terminals to your power supply, and your fixure will be fully operational.
Violet channel. Please note - the camera's CCD erroneously represents such short wavelengths, i.e., for the naked eye this light will have other visible colors.
Royal-blue channel. Please note - the camera's CCD erroneously represents such short wavelengths, i.e., for the naked eye this light will have other visible colors.
PC amber channel.
Red channel. Please note - the camera's CCD erroneously represents such long wavelengths, i.e., for the naked eye this light will have other visible colors.
The lead time for making cable sets is 3 working days for up to 8 pieces of 12xLED assemblies. For larger orders 4 days or more will be required for assembly and validation. If you require a cable set for 30 pieces of 12x LED assemblies or more, please contact us before placing an order.
Make a DIY LED fixture using our LED assembly: Video Tutorial:
Note: – the tutorial was made using rev. 2.2 of the 6-channel LED assembly and a different connector. You can also watch our video tutorial on how to use the new connectors.
Using the KRP crimper tool: