|Version 4.3R||Product code: 12xV4.3R|
The 12xV4.1R LED assembly is an economy light source for your reef tank. Its creation was the outcome of years of research, as outlined in our article
Light in the Reef Aquaria
Availability: Out of Stock
Differences from Rev. 12xV4.2R.
1. The Royal Blue LEDs has been replaced by the Blue with wavelenght 460-465nm.
2. The Blue LED has been replaced by Royal Blue LED with wavelength 445-450nm with an increased amount of radiation.
As a result of these changes has been increased the "bluish" of visual perseption of the light and increased a safety of the most common spectra.
3. The Turquoise LED is presented by shorter-wavelength version for better covering the lack of this part of spectra.
4. One of the violet LEDs, specifically 400-410nm now is "N" series, i.e. the most advanced violet LED from TSLC.
5. All LEDs names have been changed according to the new notation of TSLC.
6. Reduced price due to price drop of the violet LEDs.
of chain of
|Max. current||Max. voltage
on the chain
|LED emitter type|
|Violet||X1 pin1 -> X2 pin6||800ma||10.8V||400-410nm
|N3535U-UNL1-A1G11H, 400-410nm, 700mW up @ 500mA
C3535U-UNF1-A1G11H, 410-420nm, 700-750mW @ 500mA 2pcs
|Royal blue||X1 pin2 ->
|1000ma||3.6V||445-450nm||C3535M-DNL1-A1J11H, 600-650mW @ 350mA|
|Turquois||X1 pin3 ->
|1000ma||3.5V||496-500nm||Luxeon Rebel ES LXML-PE01 bin: L3R|
|X1 pin4 ->
|C3535L-C0L1- A4G11H, 139-148lm @ 350mA 2pcs
C3535L-N1L1-A4G11H, 122-130lm @ 350mA
|Red||X1 pin5 ->
|700ma||2.8V||620-630nm||C3535M-RNL1-E1H11N, 56.8-62lm up @ 350mA|
|Blue||X1 pin6 -> X2 pin1||1000ma||10.8V||460-465nm||C3535M-BNF1-A1J11H, 23.5-30.6 @ 350mA 3pcs|
|Total power consumption, W: ||up to 39|
|Length, mm / in||70 / 2.76|
|Width, mm / in||60 / 2.36|
|Height, mm / in||7.4 / 0.29|
|Mounting holes diameter, mm / in||3.3 / 0.13|
|Mounting holes spacing, mm / in||47.5 / 1.88|
|Weight, grams / oz||33 / 1.16|
|Completely solderless assembly. Matching connectors are included.||YES|
The LED assembly must be used with matching LED drivers. If using with ReedLedLab controller and drivers, control channels on the drivers can be configured by jumpers. Instructions.
“*” no competing solutions were available on the market by December, 2015.
Make a DIY LED fixture using our LED assembly: Video Tutorial:
Note: – the tutorial was made using rev. 2.2 of the 6-channel LED assembly and a different connector. You can also watch our video tutorial on how to use the new connectors.
Using the KRP crimper tool: