|Version 4.4R||Product code: 12xV4.4R|
The 12xV4.1R LED assembly is an economy light source for your reef tank. Its creation was the outcome of years of research, as outlined in our article
Light in the Reef Aquaria
Availability: Out of Stock
Differences from Rev. 12xV4.3R
1. The Neutral White LEDs now gets a separate control channel. Thus, more precision control of the critically important part of the spectrum is now available. Also the LED assembly now has 7-channels.
2. The Violet channel now consists of 3 different LED types. This change extends the spectrum coverage much more.
3. The true Blue LED is installed now. The dominant wavelength of this LED is 475-480 nm.
4. The Blue and the Turquoise LEDs are now covered by the newest Luxeon C color. Please find out more details in a datasheet to the LED assembly description.
5. The MCPCB now has a better thermal conductivity.
6. We use the immersion gold-plating of the pads MCPCB with chemically precipitated nickel sublayer (ENIG) this helps to provide the best quality and reliability of the soldering.
7. The most stable against UV radiation solder mask Taiyo PSR-4000 LEW7S with best whiteness.
8. Now we use 8-pin connector to make connecting easier and more reliable.
Despite to all the technical improvements - the price remains the same!
of chain of
|Max. current||Max. voltage
on the chain
|LED emitter type|
|Neutral white||X2 pin1 -> X1 pin8||1000ma||3.6V||CCT:3700-4300K||C3535L-N1L1-A1G11H, 122lm up @ 350mA|
|Red||X2 pin2 ->
|700ma||2.6V||620-630nm||C3535M-RNL1-E1H11N, 51.7lm up @ 350mA|
|Turquoise||X2 pin3 ->
|1000ma||3.0V||496-500nm||Luxeon C L1C1-CYN1000000000, L20|
|Not connected||X2 pin4 ->
|Royal blue||X2 pin5 ->
|1000ma||10.8V||460-465nm*||C3535M-BNL1-A1J11H, 27lm up @ 350mA, 3pcs|
|Violet||X2 pin6 ->
|C3535U-UNL1-A1G11H, 850-900mW @ 500mA
C3535U-UNL1-A1G11H, 850-900mW @ 500mA
C3535U-UNL1-A1G11H, 700mW up @ 500mA
|Blue||X2 pin7 ->
|1000ma||3.3V||475-480nm||Luxeon C BLU1000000000, E40|
|Cool white||X2 pin8 -> X1 pin1||1000ma||7.2V||CCT7000-8300K||C3535L-C0L1-A1G11H, 148-156lm @ 350mA, 2pcs|
The binning info of TSLC C3535L/C3535M.
|Total power consumption, W: ||up to 39|
|Length, mm / in||70 / 2.76|
|Width, mm / in||60 / 2.36|
|Height, mm / in||7.4 / 0.29|
|Mounting holes diameter, mm / in||3.3 / 0.13|
|Mounting holes spacing, mm / in||47.5 / 1.88|
|Weight, grams / oz||33 / 1.16|
|Completely solderless assembly. Matching connectors are included.||YES|
The LED assembly must be used with matching LED drivers.
“*” no competing solutions were available on the market by January, 2017.
Make a DIY LED fixture using our LED assembly: Video Tutorial:
Note: – the tutorial was made using rev. 2.2 of the 6-channel LED assembly and a different connector. You can also watch our video tutorial on how to use the new connectors.
Using the KRP crimper tool: